Diet and Cancer

Language : English

Only 30% of patients believe in what we do. Patients who believe and follow our advice find their healing. The remaining 70% come to seek the non-existent magic bullet. Change of diet is one the keys to success! Are you being given the correct advice?

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s